- How can I contact Customer Service?
- If I uninstall and reinstall the digital testing application, will the students at my school lose the progress they've made during testing?
- How do I resolve an issue that consistently sends students the “Checking for updates ...” error message?
- The application prompts the user for elevated permissions when trying to auto-update. What should I do?
- What if a student can’t reach the Bluebook™ sign-in screen?
- What if the student can’t sign in to their College Board account?
- What if the student’s device doesn’t have enough free space?
- What if the student can’t access the test with the start code?
- What if the student isn’t running the latest version of Bluebook?
- What if students can't start testing because of a connectivity issue?
- What if there's a connectivity issue after testing starts?
- What if the student’s device fails?
- What if a student’s iPad freezes while it’s locked down?
- What if a student tries to open Bluebook on a Chromebook but it won’t load?