What if the student can’t access the test with the start code?
If the student is on the start code screen, ask them to try the following fixes in order:
- Make sure they entered the start code for the room they’re assigned to in Test Day Toolkit, even if they were physically moved to a new room. For AP Exams, check the room code, too.
- Make sure they were checked in to the room or marked present in Test Day Toolkit.
- Check their internet connection by opening a browser and navigating to collegeboard.org.
- Exit Bluebook, close other applications, and sign in again.
- Restart their device.
- Switch to a backup device with Bluebook installed if one is available.