Set Up Test Day Toolkit for AP Exams
Complete the steps below when you get an email telling you that your roster is available in Test Day Toolkit.
Sign in to Test Day Toolkit with your College Board account.
- Returning users can go to testday.collegeboard.org.
- If it’s your first time using Test Day Toolkit, click the link in the access email we send you and follow the onscreen instructions.
First-Time Access to Test Day Toolkit
Accessing Test Day Toolkit the first time requires two-step verification, so do it before test day.
Create your staff list.
- Navigate to the Staff page.
- Add contact details for your proctors and other test day staff.
- If you’ve used the toolkit before, you can also select returning staff from your staff list.
- We’ll send access emails to all staff and use the contact details you provide for 2-step verification. Mobile numbers make first-time access easier.
- Navigate to All Rooms.
- Give each room a name and a seating capacity.
Optional: Assign students to rooms.
- Navigate to the All Students page.
- Use the checkboxes next to student names and the action drop-down menu to move groups of students to the same room.
- If some students are approved for accommodations, see the AP SSD Guidelines to find out if they need to test in separate rooms.
Assign staff to roles and rooms.
- Choose 1 proctor for each room and add other testing staff as needed.
- Assign 1 person to the technology monitor role by selecting Technology coordinator. Don’t assign them to a room; they’ll support all rooms.