Set Up Test Day Toolkit for SAT Weekend
Complete the steps below when you get an email telling you that your roster is available in Test Day Toolkit.
Sign in to Test Day Toolkit with your College Board account.
- Returning users can go to testday.collegeboard.org.
- If it’s your first time using Test Day Toolkit, click the link in the access email we send you and follow the onscreen instructions.
First-Time Access to Test Day Toolkit
Accessing Test Day Toolkit the first time requires two-step verification, so do it before test day.
Create your staff list.
- Navigate to the Staff page.
- Add contact details for your proctors and other test day staff.
- If you’ve used the toolkit before, you can also select returning staff from your staff list.
- We’ll send access emails to all staff and use the contact details you provide for 2-step verification. Mobile numbers make first-time access easier.
- Navigate to All Rooms.
- Give each room a name and a seating capacity.
Run auto-setup to assign students to rooms by test timing.
- Click Auto-Setup at the top right of the screen.
- Auto-setup is available only after you've added enough rooms.
- It will also estimate your staff needs and optimize your space.
Check room assignments for students approved for small-group testing.
- Look in the Accommodations column on your roster for students approved for small-group testing.
- If any student approved for small-group testing is assigned to a room with more than 15 seats, move them to a smaller room.
Assign staff to roles and rooms.
- Choose 1 proctor for each room and add other testing staff as needed.
- Assign 1 person to the technology monitor role by selecting Technology coordinator. Don’t assign them to a room; they’ll support all rooms.