If you’re a test coordinator for PSAT-related assessments, follow these instructions for making sure every student’s answers are submitted to College Board.
Part 1: Checking Test Day Toolkit
- Go to All Students in Test Day Toolkit and sort your roster by testing status.
- Look for students who were marked present but don’t have a Submitted status.
- If your school is administering multiple tests, check the roster for each.
If every student who was marked present has a Submitted status, no further action is required.
If not, follow the steps below to make sure Test Day Toolkit is up to date. You can also submit a student’s answers for them.
Part 2: Confirming Status and Submitting Answers in Bluebook
In some cases, student statuses in Test Day Toolkit are out of date. If some of your students were marked present but don’t have a Submitted status, take these steps:
- Use the student’s sign-in ticket to sign in to BluebookTM on the same device they tested on. Find out how to print a sign-in ticket.
- If you see the test card on the student’s Bluebook homepage, click the Submit Answers button. You’ll see the Congratulations page with animated confetti when their answers are submitted.
- If you don’t see the test card on the student’s Bluebook homepage, click Past to view past tests. You should see the test card with the message “Your answers have been submitted!”